Friday, October 31, 2014

Kindergarten Nighttime Adventures

Kindergarten artists looked at the book "Flashlight," by Liza Boyd  (a Vermont Artist!).  They took themselves on an imaginary outdoor nighttime adventure.  These paintings show what they saw.  



Robbie
My picture is the night when there are a lot of stars and I see a pile of gold.  There’s a big golden finger cloud on top of me and it’s shooting out a claw.  




Adelaide
This is gold around the trails and this is a flower and there are clouds and there is a star.



Navin
I am in India and I see a rainbow grasshopper with a bird.  



Lyla
My picture is all about Night.  I always see the stars making an animal or a shape.  They are making a porcupine.   There are stars and a moon.



Hannah
I am out searching for animals and I see my dog Tess.  



Madden
Mine is about a big giant monster with a porcupine and some rocks.  



Wyatt
I see a rainbow in the sky.  I see snow.  I see a golden rock.  



Waylon
This is gold on top of a spider.  I am making a rainbow.  



Lola
It is a picture of a deer and a bear and me shining my flashlight on the moon and five stars and two trees.  


Oliver
I see a white-tailed deer and a lake that’s golden.  



Irissa
I am going to draw a person and my cat and my mom and my sister.






Zach


Andrew
A boy was going to a place at nighttime and on his walk there he shined his flashlight on a bear and he saw some fish and a diver.  




Logan
It is the sky.  There are stars and moons.  




Ryan
All of this is about animals technically, like bears, dogs and any animals in the world.  I made a meteor.  



Ashley
It is about porcupines.  They are getting some food.  







Silas
This is a white-tailed deer and this is my flashlight and this is me.  




Dylan
This is a storm and this is my costume.  I am a wolverine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment